bid

Pin It

Widgets

Counter strike condition zero The Best Game Ever

Counter strike condition zero is an awesome game for people that fond of having a risk in their life of being killed, similarly this game gives a same experience. I love this game as it gives me experience as if I am a fighter or a savior.
clip_image002
for me I will give the suggestion that child below 10 years should not play this as it carries some graphics of terror like blood or neck cut down .
counter strike condition zero has to type of scenario (1)bomb planting and the player has to defuse the bomb before it detonate to win the round .(2)rescuing hostages under terrorist to win the round
download
 
Counter strike has equally nice graphics with some 3d animation and gives fairly a look of a real life situation in which terrorist are encountered by countering army soldier. Its graphics give it nice appearance of a high standard game
Rather than other action shooting games.
clip_image003
when I played counterstrike for the first time I felt quite boring as I was not aware of its features and its graphics so for my reader who has not played this game and is willing to play this game by reading my post, I will like to describe
Counter strike features.
Maps
clip_image005
When this game is installed it carries many good maps already, but there are also maps available from its official site whose link I am giving.
Some of its maps are like Piranesi ,prodigy, Aztec, dust etc
download maps
 
New multiplayer game
clip_image006
This game has awesome feature that I loved that we could can play with our friend online, connecting with LAN (local area network) through ethernet cable or wifi
Or even a user could can connect it to counter strike's server. I love d this feature when I have played too much times against cpu I felt bored so this feature gave me a nice experience to remove my boring by facing a real opponent a human like me .
I have played many action shooting games but I found that this game has an absolutely awesome feature that is that the user also could can play as a terrorists and enjoy the same experience like of a terrorist and their goals.
Team
clip_image008
In this game we can forms teams for the encounters like the counterstrike team will be the player team and the terrorist team will be the computers chosen team of terrorist